Join us as we discuss how SPA’s Strategic Pricing Program offers significant margin improvement opportunities and can lead your company to pricing excellence.
Attendees will learn how to address the following all too common issues and opportunities for increasing profitability:
- Customer relationships focused on product/service value, not price
- Identifying and capturing available margin premiums
- Identifying price-sensitive products and services
- Improving sales reps' confidence in prices
- Stopping undisciplined discounting
- Tracking metrics for sales force accountability
- Improving pricing consistency and fairness
These webcasts draw on SPA’s experience working with hundreds of companies to drive 2-4 margin point improvements on affected revenue with minimal customer pushback.
Our webcasts attendees learn about the SPA proven Strategic Pricing approach to increasing margins. There is no cost to attend.
Webcast Topics include:
- Top Strategic Pricing Opportunities in Fluid Power
- SPA Pricing Cube: Improving Margins Through a More Strategic Approach to Pricing
- SPA Pricing Cube: Increasing Margins by Upgrading to Gold
- Platinum Pricing Engine: Learn How to Leverage the Platinum Analytical Pricing Engine to Drive Profitable Growth
- Reporting Tool: Measure Achieved and Potential Margin Impact of Strategic Pricing
- Contract Management Tool: Workflow Tool for Automated Management of Contracts & Special Pricing Agreements
- Six Sigma Strategic Pricing Course: How to Leverage 6 Sigma Methodology to Drive Profitable Growth
- Strategic Costing
- SPASigma: Negotiation Training Seminars and Learning Management System
- Implementing Strategic Pricing for Non Stock and Rockwell Business
- SPA Vendor Management Tool: Identify Cost Savings Opportunities
- e-Commerce: Learn How to Strategically Price Your e-commerce Business to Capture Market Share or Capture More Margin
- Price Banding: Automated Tools to Assist Sales Team Drive Margin and Commission Growth
- Maximizing Profits - You Get What You Can Negotiate
- SPASigma Personality Quotient Training
Upcoming Live Webinars
SPA Customer Panel Discussion: Driving Profit Improvement Through Better Pricing and Negotiation Strategies
Thursday, April 27, 2017 @ 2:00 PM Eastern
Improving profit margins in today's distribution environment is a priority for every leader in business. Pricing optimization and improved negotiation capability are two elements of an effective profit margin improvement strategy.
Webinar attendees will hear from leading distribution organizations who are leveraging solutions from SPA and SPASIGMA to SET optimal prices and GET improved profit margins through more effective price negotiations.
You'll hear how our customers have been able to quickly implement pricing tools and strategies that have improved margins as well as how they strengthened their inside and outside sales teams by undertaking negotiation training that build sales skills to sustain the margin improvement.
Webinar panelists include Rich Chadwick (United Electric), Tom Flater (Echo Group), Bob Decker (Livingston & Haven), and Jerry Molaver (Torrington Supply). They will share how they introduced new tools and strategies in their businesses to drive margin improvement and grow their businesses profitably.
SPA Customer Panel Discussion: Top Strategic Pricing Opportunities in Fluid Power
Tuesday, May 16, 2017 @ 2:00 PM Eastern
Attendees of this customer panel moderated by Distribution industry expert Frank E. Hurtte Jr. will learn how to:
- Properly price products to capture the value of your services such as assembling components into finished goods.
- Optimize prices in your manufacturer mandated price ranges product segments.
- Price optimally as different customers have different cost-to-serve, you can stop your sales people needlessly giving away margin on some orders.
For example, the Strategic Pricing team at Livingston & shared with SPA an example of the power of implementing a strategic pricing tool has on controlling exception pricing follows:
"Prior to applying the SPA process, exception pricing - deviating from the system standard - was over 67% of our business and we only counted price drops greater than 10Prior to applying the SPA process, exception pricing - deviating from the system standard - was over 67% of our business and we only counted price drops greater than 10%.
This created issues with consistency and really complicated the job of our inside sales team. Today this practice has dropped to nearly zero. The system does not allow downward pricing adjustments, the inside sales team can only adjust upwards."
Join us for this informative webinar where you will learn about the top benefits of adopting a Strategic Pricing initiative in Fluid Power such as.
- Creates volume lift opportunities
- Fuels profitable growth
- Identify margin lift opportunities
- Adapt to the competitive threats
- Leverages your market strengths and value differentiators
Webinar panelists include Joe Strausbaugh (Kaman Fluid Power) and Todd Kesler (AirHydro Power). They will share how they introduced new tools and strategies in their businesses to drive margin improvement and grow their Fluid Power businesses profitably.
Please complete the following form to gain access to our on-demand webinars.